Every level of this skill reduces your trade penalty by 5%. (Party skill)
Translation of how the native effect works:
- Trade good penalty is equal to (12 - TRADE)*3 %.
- Any other kind of loot penalty is equal to (100 - TRADE*5)%
- Village trading increases the penalty value by +25% (of the penalty value, not a direct 25%).
Skill Effects in Silverstag
- When a companion is assigned to the Gaoler party role:
- The Useful Contacts ability increases the sale price of prisoners by 4% per point of Trade.
- When a companion is assigned to the Quartermaster party role:
- The Cargomaster ability increases the amount of cash merchants have by 5% per point of Trade.
- When a companion is assigned to the Storekeeper party role:
- When a companion is assigned to the Castle Steward position:
- The Engineer ability reduces the cost to build improvements by 2% per point of Trade.
- When negotiating a fief exchange with another vassal the rating of your offer is improved by 0.8% per rank of Trade.