- Emblems appear as a bartering item in your inventory that can stack to a maximum amount of 50.
- Any emblems awarded in excess of this limit will be ignored.
- When you win a tournament by greater than 8 points. (1 emblem)
- When you complete "Nissa's Redemption" successfully. (5 emblems)
- A chance of being awarded an emblem based upon your Quest Difficulty setting exists whenever completing any of the following Silverstag Quests:
- Purchasable Benefits:
- Reduce the construction time of an improvement by 25%. (1 emblem, stacking)
- Reduce the construction time of an improvement to instant. (3 emblems)
- Reduce the construction cost of an improvement by 25%. (1 emblem, stacking)
- Reduce the construction cost of an improvement to free. (3 emblems)
- Reduces the cost of training troops at a center by 25% for 24 hours. (1 emblem)
- Instantly finish reading your current book for the player. (2 emblems)
- Instantly finish reading a companion's current book. (1 emblem)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.