Construction Requirements & Facts
- Applicability: Towns & Castles.
- Building Cost & Time: Building this costs 7,500 denars and takes 43 days to build.
During war a soldier constantly has their prowess and training challenged such that success is required for survival. In times of peace, little such outlet exists for keeping an armies' instincts at the battle ready. A training center provides such an outlet and allows a garrison captain to apply their training skill (-1%/point) as a direct discount to the cost of training new troops.
- Reduces the Training Cost of hiring new troops by a minimum of 3%.
- If a Captain of the Guard is stationed within the keep then his Trainer skill level is used instead. A Captain with a trainer skill of 9 reduces costs by 9%.
- Provides a 2% chance to convert a peasant recruit into a veteran recruit every three days. If a Captain of the Guard is stationed within the keep then his Trainer skill improves this chance by 0.3% per skill point.
- Provides a 40% boost to the funding efficiency on training garrison troops via the Garrison Training system.