Construction Requirements & Facts
- Applicability: Towns & Castles.
- Building Cost & Time: Building this costs 8,000 denars and takes 54 days to build.
Blacksmiths can be found in nearly any village, but true artisans of skill fit for royalty are a rare find. Yet a workshop fit for their capabilities must first be created for skill alone cannot reshape raw materials into usable equipment. Such a forge will cost you a weekly upkeep, but it will attract the services of a skilled artisan that can repair damaged items and create custom ones faster with less cost involved.
- Enables the Item Repairs and Artisan Crafter interfaces within the Item Commissioning hub.
- Item Repairs
- Allows repair of poor quality items to at least plain quality.
- Artisan Blacksmith
- Improves the speed at which repairs and item commissions are completed.
- Reduces the costs for repairs and commissions.
- Grants a chance of repairing an item beyond plain quality.
- Grants a chance of gaining quick boosts of production.