Construction Requirements & Facts
- Applicability: Towns & Castles.
- Building Cost & Time: Building this costs 8,000 denars and takes 53 days to build.
Building an armoury makes space for a stockpile of weapons and ammunition allowing siege defenders to have their ammunition regularly restocked during combat. A weekly cost of 100 denars is required to maintain the equipment in combat shape.
- Restocks the ammunition of siege defenders every minute.
- Reduces the Training Cost of troops at this location by 3%.
- Requires a weekly upkeep of 100 denars.
- Each damage state a tunnel has reduces the effectiveness of it providing an ammunition refill by 20%.