- Base income for fiefs is improved by 24%.
- The ideal prosperity of fiefs is increased by 6.
- The cost of improvements is reduced by 16%
- The time required to build improvements is reduced by 20%.
- Troop wages are raised by 16%.
- Kingdom armies have 12 fewer troops.
- Weariness penalty per battle is increased by 2.
- Weariness recovery rate limit is reduced by 1.
- Weariness recovery is 25% slower.
- Trade income for fiefs is improved by 16%.
- Enterprises find raw materials cost 15% less.
- Kingdom armies have 20 fewer troops.
- Kingdom patrols have 30% fewer troops.
- Slaves are sold for 30% more in your kingdom.
- Ransom Brokers have a 10% chance to appear in your towns.
- Base income for fiefs is reduced by 6%.
- The proficiency of village recruits is improved by 1 tier.
- Base party morale is reduced by 4.
- Party Unity is reduced by 1 for every 3 faction troops.
- Party Unity is reduced by 1 for each non-faction troop.
- Party Unity is reduced by 2 for each mercenary troop.
- Troops will begin deserting when party morale is less than 32.