Kingdom of the Vaegirs
- Ismirala Castle is owned by the Kingdom of the Vaegirs and claimed by the Kingdom of the Nords.
- Sugetche Castle is owned by the Khergit Khanate and claimed by the Kingdom of the Vaegirs.
- Base income for fiefs is improved by 24%.
- The ideal prosperity of fiefs is increased by 6.
- The cost of improvements is reduced by 16%
- The time required to build improvements is reduced by 20%.
- Troop wages are raised by 16%.
- Kingdom armies have 12 fewer troops.
- Weariness penalty per battle is increased by 2.
- Weariness recovery rate limit is reduced by 1.
- Weariness recovery is 25% slower.
- Trade income for fiefs is improved by 16%.
- Enterprises find raw materials cost 15% less.
- Kingdom armies have 20 fewer troops.
- Kingdom patrols have 30% fewer troops.
- Slaves are sold for 30% more in your kingdom.
- Ransom Brokers have a 10% chance to appear in your towns.
- Base income for fiefs is reduced by 6%.
- The proficiency of village recruits is improved by 1 tier.
- Base party morale is reduced by 4.
- Party Unity is reduced by 1 for every 3 faction troops.
- Party Unity is reduced by 1 for each non-faction troop.
- Party Unity is reduced by 2 for each mercenary troop.
- Troops will begin deserting when party morale is less than 32.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.