Kingdom of the Rhodoks
- Base income for fiefs is improved by 12%.
- The ideal prosperity of fiefs is increased by 3.
- The cost of improvements is reduced by 8%
- The time required to build improvements is reduced by 10%.
- Enterprises find raw materials cost 4% less.
- Troop wages are raised by 8%.
- Kingdom armies have 10 fewer troops.
- Weariness penalty per battle is increased by 1.
- Weariness recovery rate limit is reduced by 1.
- Weariness recovery is 12% slower.
- Slaves are sold for 30% less in your kingdom.
- Ransom Brokers have a 100% chance to appear in your towns.
- Base income for fiefs is improved by 16%.
- Enterprises find labor costs to be 50% less than standard.
- The time required to build improvements is reduced by 20%.
- The proficiency of castle recruits is reduced by 1 tier.
- Base party morale is increased by 15.
- Party Unity is reduced by 1 for every 3 faction troops.
- Party Unity is reduced by 1 for each non-faction troop.
- Party Unity is reduced by 2 for each mercenary troop.
- Troops will begin deserting when party morale is less than 32.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.