Kingdom of the Rhodoks
- Jamiche Castle is owned by the Kingdom of the Rhodoks and claimed by the Sarranid Sultanate.
- Vyncourd Castle is owned by the Kingdom of Swadia and claimed by the Kingdom of the Rhodoks.
- Campaign morale will drop by 2 each day once triggered.
- Campaign morale will begin lowering after 0 days.
- Trade income for fiefs is reduced by 8%.
- Enterprises find raw materials cost 4% more.
- Kingdom armies have 10 more troops.
- Kingdom patrols have 25% more troops.
- Slaves are sold for 60% more in your kingdom.
- Ransom Brokers have a 5% chance to appear in your towns.
- Base income for fiefs is reduced by 12%.
- The proficiency of village recruits is improved by 2 tiers.
- The proficiency of castle recruits is improved by 1 tier.
- Base party morale is reduced by 8.
- Party Unity is reduced by 1 for every 3 faction troops.
- Party Unity is reduced by 1 for each non-faction troop.
- Party Unity is reduced by 2 for each mercenary troop.
- Troops will begin deserting when party morale is less than 32.
Notes on Faction Bonuses
- Rhodoks treat tier 5 units as peasants for recruiting purposes as part of their peasant rebellion lore.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.