- Base income for fiefs is reduced by 16%.
- The ideal prosperity of fiefs is reduced by 6.
- The cost of improvements is increased by 16%.
- The time required to build improvements is increased by 10%.
- Troop wages are reduced by 16%.
- Kingdom armies have 20 more troops.
- The proficiency of village recruits is improved by 2 tier.
- The proficiency of castle recruits is improved by 1 tier.
- Weariness penalty per battle is reduced by 2.
- Weariness recovery rate limit is improved by 1.
- Weariness recovery is 33% faster.
- Trade income for fiefs is reduced by 8%.
- Enterprises find raw materials cost 4% more.
- Kingdom armies have 10 more troops.
- Kingdom patrols have 25% more troops.
- Slaves are sold for 15% less in your kingdom.
- Ransom Brokers have a 45% chance to appear in your towns.
- Base income for fiefs is improved by 8%.
- Enterprises find labor costs to be 20% less than standard.
- The time required to build improvements is reduced by 10%.
- Base party morale is increased by 7.
- Party Unity is reduced by 1 for every 3 faction troops.
- Party Unity is reduced by 1 for each non-faction troop.
- Party Unity is reduced by 2 for each mercenary troop.
- Troops will begin deserting when party morale is less than 32.