|When assigned as Gaoler, this troop…
- Can always find someone to purchase prisoners in a town regardless of if a ransom broker is present or not.
- Will increase the sale price of prisoners by 4% per point of either Persuasion or Trade. Both skills stack together.
|When assigned as Quartermaster, this troop…
- Can always find someone to sell items to regardless of how much money merchants have.
|When assigned as Storekeeper, this troop…
- Purchases food at a reduced cost of 4% per point of Trade.
|When sneaking into a hostile location each companion in your party that has this ability will reduce the chance of getting caught by 15%.
- This ability is unlocked by Borcha upon reaching level 20.
- This ability is unlocked by Nizar upon reaching level 20.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.